You arrive at the summer Camp Pinewood, and realize you’re the only man here.
Camp full of beautiful girls. Your goal is to find out what’s happening in the camp and get laid.
Seems like Unity version is discontinued and future updates will be only available in Ren’Py. Thus changing the engine from Unity to Ren’Py. We are not adding available mods yet until we get clearence.
1.7 Version is official. if you have problem with it then please try our 1.6.1 unofficial bugfix version from here.
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Camp Pinewood above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Install The game and play.
- Mac Launch Troubleshoot (for Mac only): Right click on the game and click “Show Package Contents” then click “Contents” then “MacOS”. You should see a file called “CampPinewood”, if the icon of that file is black with “exec” on the top left, then just open it with the Terminal app by right clicking it and it should launch the game. If the icon is a white paper, then go into the Terminal app and type “cd ” then drag and drop the MacOS folder and then hit enter. Next type “sudo chmod +x *” then hit enter. Now the CampPinewood file should have changed to a black logo and should be openable with the Terminal app.
- Manual Update: For PC, extract and put the 3 files in \camp-1.6-pc\game\ location. Replace when asked.
For MAC, extract and put the 3 files in \camp.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game\ location. Replace when asked.
If you are not replacing then you are not doing it properly.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 476.2 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Camp Pinewood – Abandoned – Version 2.9.0 Bugfix Download Links