Now – my first project. This is my RPGMaker adaptation of an old story which was told us by a great English autor GoblinBoy. Some of you could remember it, for the rest of you, it will be (i hope) great adventure, with fun, quests, love and some important decisions that you will make to move the story to one or another route.
So the first part of story is a prologue.
Two boys and two girls are going to camping without parent control for the three days…
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Forest Camp above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on “Game.exe” to start playing
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 194.9 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Forest Camp – Finished – Version 1.0 Download Links