You play as Rhode, a princess stationed in a fort. As you progress in the story, she gets more and more corrupted. It’s pretty straightforward and I remember a lot of people disliking it in comparison to earlier Scale Garden games, but I actually liked it. As always in their games the Battle System is non-standard and breathes some fresh air into the bland rpgmaker battles.
Our site does not work properly with Adblock. The image gallery of Rhode’s Fortress above should work without adblock. We keep ads and pop ups minimum so please whitelist us (Learn how).
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on “Game.exe” to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 173.82 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Rhode’s Fortress – Finished – Version Full Game Download Links